Application Operations Compliance
Dimension Data maintains a number of certification and compliance initiatives both as a company and specific to the Dimension Data Managed Hostingand Cloud environments. Customers delivering applications through the Dimension Data Managed Hosting environment can take advantage of Dimension Data’s certifications to help ensure they comply with their own internal controls and regulatory requirements.
Standard and optional Dimension Data compliance certifications include:
- SSAE 16 Type II Attestation: Dimension Data maintains both SSAE 16 Type II attestations.
- PCI Compliance: Dimension Data maintains PCI Compliance in strategic data centers.
- HIPAA Business Associate: Dimension Data maintains policies and procedures necessary to act as a HIPAA Business Associate for customers whose application maintains data covered by HIPAA regulations.
- Salesforce.com AppExchange Certification: Dimension Data maintains a Salesforce.com AppExchange Service Provider certification.
- U.S. Commerce Department Safe Harbor Certification: Dimension Data is certified under the U.S. Commerce Department’s Safe Harbor program, which signifies that Dimension Data employs policies and procedures that meet the privacy standards of the European Commission's Directive on Data Protection.