The Dimension Data network has been engineered to accommodate the high-availability demands of mission-critical applications.
Dimension Data’s network infrastructure is designed to provide 100% network uptime and includes:
- Redundant network connectivity
- Redundant topology of switching, core and border routers
- Carrier-grade firewall and load balancing infrastructure supporting
- End-to-end Gigabit+ Ethernet environment
- Support for dedicated circuits and multiple VPN clients
- Monitoring and management access
Learn more about Dimension Data Managed Hosting
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure
- Server Infrastructure
- Managed Storage
Dimension Data goes beyond traditional hosting by managing your applications.