What do Dimension Data’s Service Providers look like?
Service providers can utilise cloud technology to complement existing services portfolios by offering cloud-based services to clients.
Service providers are businesses already successfully providing certain services to their existing client base and are looking to extend their portfolio to include cloud services. These include generally telecommunications carriers, Internet service providers, and data service providers.
IT managers increasingly look to their trusted telecommunications provider to supply a broad range of managed services, including cloud hosting services. Service providers must be able to support the private and public cloud needs of their global multinationals, large enterprise and small business clients. Cloud hosting represents an important component of their overall solutions portfolio.
Dimension Data’s OneCloud Partner Programme offers our Service Provider Partners the ability to utilise our cloud technology to complement their existing services portfolios. This enables them to offer cloud-based services to their customers or to leverage assets such as data centres, network and billing platforms.
Dimension Data provides our Service Provider Partners with a powerful cloud computing platform, training, support and joint selling and co-marketing programs to enable success by:
- Enabling white-label branding of Dimension Data’s Managed Cloud Platform (MCP)
- Expediting time-to-market quickly by leveraging Dimension Data’s pre-integrated billing and end-user support systems that ease OSS/BSS integration
- Providing enterprise clients the assurance they need with 100% availability SLAs, role-based multi-user login for control, strong security, and SSAE 16 Type II and PCI compliance
- Supporting scalable multi-tenant billing, reporting and usage scenarios with Dimension Data’s multi-tenant cloud hosting architecture
- Providing technical, sales and marketing support to enable our partners to deliver differentiated solutions
Opportunities to add value abound at every stage of the cloud development and launch lifecycle, including planning, design, implementation, operations and management. Dimension Data has tailored our partner programme to address the requirements of partners based on their specific needs.
- A dedicated Service Provider MCP in your data centre of choice, including security and compliance, and pre-integrated cloud system management
- Ability to extend your footprint across five regions via Dimension Data’s global network of MCPs
- White labelling your cloud services with your own brand, leveraging the technical capability of Dimension Data’s MCPs
- Dimension Data’s CloudControl cloud management system, including orchestration, administration, billing, management support and federation
- A sixteen week sales and marketing enablement programme, including marketing collateral content, best practices and sales training
In addition to the partner programme, qualified Service Provider Partners are offered the opportunity to become a Dimension Data OneCloud Alliance Member. As an alliance member, partners gain preferential access to the technical capabilities of Dimension Data’s Global Cloud Exchange, providing the ability to expand their cloud footprint globally. Further details available here.
Want to become a Dimension Data OneCloud Partner? Click here to get started!