Partner EcosystemDownload this Data Sheet
The Dimension Data Partner Ecosystem is designed to enable cloud solution providers, consultants and developers, resellers and distributors, and telecoms and service providers to provide integrated solutions for their joint customers. This eases the burden of integration, speeds time to market and lowers the total cost of implementation and ownership for the customer.
Dimension Data partnership categories
Cloud solution providers
Dimension Data’s cloud solution provider partners provide software, hardware and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solutions that enable end users to more effectively test, develop, integrate, monitor, manage, analyse and secure cloud infrastructure and cloud applications. These partners are typically involved in design, implementation, operations and management of the Dimension Data cloud. Cloud solution providers must be able to move beyond simple use cases and serve the needs of enterprise clients. Providing easy-to-use and scalable solutions means being able to rely on a cloud hosting partner that can deliver 100% availability, security, multi-tenancy and support for integration. Dimension Data provides its cloud solution providers with a powerful cloud computing platform, training, support and joint selling and co-marketing programmes to enable success.
Businesses of every size can benefit from cloud and managed hosting solutions that are secure, high performance and easy to integrate and control.
Levels of partnership
Dimension Data has tailored its partner programme to address the needs of partners based on their role in the overall ecosystem and level of commitment to Dimension Data. Levels include:
- Referral partner
- Validated cloud solutions provider
- Reseller – premier and elite
- White label or private label partner
Benefits of partnership
Depending on your level and type of partnership, you will receive many of the following benefits:
- Internal use discounts
- Dimension Data partner logo usage
- Referral fee compensation
- Sales and technical training (online or in-person)
- Beta programme access
- Promotion to Dimension Data clients, partners and sales team
- Invitation to participate in select GTM campaigns
- Co-branded marketing collateral
- Comp demo accounts
- Named channel management resource
- Volume-based discounting
- Channel development funds
Validated cloud solutions
Dimension Data’s validated cloud solutions programme offers end-users the assurance that our partners’ cloud-based application or platform operates on the Dimension Data cloud. The solution has been tested and validated by Dimension Data and the partner.
Acquiring validated cloud solution status offers partners a competitive advantage:
- Enhance your solution by offering it on an enterprise-class public cloud that includes hardware-based security and scalability, complete customisation and control, easy integration, 24x7 live support and 100% availability SLAs
- Promote your validated cloud solution to Dimension Data’s clients, partners and the Dimension Data sales team through strategic go-to-market campaigns
- Provide your customers, partners and prospects with confidence that your product integration with the Dimension Data cloud has been tested and validated as functionally and technically sound
Consultants and developers
Dimension Data’s consulting and development partners provide professional services, integration and software development services to their customers. Consultants and developers must be able to design and develop on platforms that are reliable enough for the most demanding enterprise clients. Completing projects on-time and on-budget means being able to rely on the platform for 100% availability. Dimension Data enables the success of consulting and development partners by:
- Reducing software development time by leveraging pre-integrated cloud technology platforms
- Supporting scalable multi-tenant application development with Dimension Data’s multi-tenant cloud hosting architecture
- Providing enterprise clients the assurance they need with 100 availability SLAs, role-based multi-user login for control, strong security, and SAS 70 and PCI compliance
- Technical, sales and marketing support to enable our partners to deliver differentiated solutions.
Resellers and distributors
Dimension Data’s reseller and distribution partners provide systems integration and outsourced solutions that include cloud or managed hosting. These partners resell Dimension Data’s solutions.
Resellers and distributors, including systems integrators, MSPs and VARs must be able to generate more revenue from services rather than rely on decreasing margins on hardware and software. Cloud computing represents an opportunity to translate expertise in infrastructure, networking and software solutions into cloud hosting services revenue.
Dimension Data provides its resellers and distributors with a powerful cloud computing platform, training, support, as well as joint selling and co-marketing programmes to enable success by:
- Reselling the Dimension Data cloud, a truly enterprise-class cloud hosting platform with attractive margins and referral fees
- Getting a new cloud hosting service to market quickly by leveraging Dimension Data’s pre-integrated billing and end-user support systems that ease OSS/BSS integration
- Supporting scalable multi-tenant billing, reporting and usage scenarios with Dimension Data’s multi-tenant cloud hosting architecture
- Supporting a large, global channel of VARs and integrators with training, technical, sales and marketing support
Telecoms and service providers
Telecoms and service providers must be able to support the private and public cloud needs of their global multinationals, large enterprise and small business clients. IT managers increasingly look to their trusted telecommunications provider to provide a broad range of managed services, including cloud services, and cloud hosting now represents an important component to the overall solutions portfolio. These partners typically resell Dimension Data cloud under their own brand.
Dimension Data provides its telecom partners with a powerful cloud computing platform, training, support and joint selling and co-marketing programmes to enable success by providing:
- An enterprise cloud solution you can sell as a public cloud, under your own brand
- An affordable, scalable and profitable IaaS solution within 4-6 weeks (from contract execution)
- An immediate global cloud footprint built on enterprise grade technology – Cisco, VMware, EMC, Microsoft, RedHat, etc.
What’s the next step?
For more information on this and other Dimension Data services, please contact your nearest Dimension Data office or visit: www.dimensiondata.com