Dimension Data delivers Dimension Data Managed Hosting from global top-tier facilities located in the United States, Europe, Asia Pacific, Australia, and the Middle East & Africa , that are strategically located to provide our clients with the most comprehensive coverage.
Each of our facilities are engineered to the highest standards, ensuring your application’s availability and security.
- 24x7 monitoring by closed-circuit cameras and onsite guards
- Dimension data center space is physically isolated and accessible only by Dimension data administrators
- Access is restricted to authorized personnel through biometric two-factor authentication
Power and Environment
- Redundant UPS and Generator backups for all systems
- HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems are arranged in a N+1 redundancy configuration
- Automated controls provide the appropriate levels of airflow, temperature, and humidity
Fire Detection and Suppression
- Multi-zoned, dry pipe, water based fire suppression systems
- Monitors to sample air and provide alarms prior to pressurization
- Dual alarm activation necessary for water pressurization
- Water discharge specific to fire alarm location
Flood Control and Earthquake
- All facilities built above sea level with no basement areas
- Moisture barriers on exterior walls
- Dedicated pump rooms for drainage/evacuations systems
- Moisture detection systems
- Location specific seismic compliance
- All facilities meet or exceed requirements for local seismic building codes
Learn more about Dimension Data Managed Hosting
Dimension Data goes beyond traditional hosting by managing your applications.