Dimension Data Cloud Private Network Connection
Dimension Data’s Cloud Private Network Connection (CPNC) is an integrated part of our CaaS architecture. It provides our enterprise clients with seamless, secure, high-speed cloud connectivity by avoiding the public Internet when accessing Dimension Data’s Cloud (Public, Hosted Private and Managed Hosting services). This private connectivity increases network throughput and provides better end-user experience with a more consistent network performance than Internet-based connections.
CPNC allows you to establish a dedicated network connection between your network and the Cloud locations, using a direct connect (physical port) or private connect (virtual port) as part of a qualifying partner MPLS network.
Cloud Private Network Connection (CPNC)
Benefits to you
- private and secure connectivity to the Dimension Data cloud (Public, Hosted Private and Managed Hosting services)
- increased throughput when accessing your cloud services
- consistent network performance and better end-user experience
- compatible with a wide variety of access methods, including MetroE and MPLS networks from providers
- bandwidth scales to meet your needs for application/service performance
- connect easily to the Dimension Data cloud, the MCP platform via the physical port or the virtual port connect options
Why Dimension Data CPNC?
- provides you with a global, high performance and secure method to access your Dimension Data cloud (Public, Hosted Private and Managed Hosting environments) without traversing the public Internet
- is an optional add-on service that offers flexible connectivity to Dimension Data’s enterprise-class cloud via direct connection (physical port) or via private connect (virtual port), connected to a partner MPLS network
- establishes private connectivity between our CaaS service and your data centre or offices, thus increasing throughput and providing a more consistent network experience unlike Internet-based connections
- standard options of up to 1Gbps for direct connect option or speeds of 100Mbps if you’re leveraging the MPLS network of a provider
- gives you greater control over your WAN infrastructure when accessing CaaS services
- allows you to offer a carrier-class, high-speed network to your user base, rather than relying on an unpredictable Internet connection